| Safety First During This Unusual Flu Season: Unity Church Services will be suspended during this time of the COVID-19 flu outbreak. |
To Protect Yourself and Others …
The first and most important step is always prayer. We know that our consciousness makes a difference and one of the greatest gifts
Unity offers is to stay positive and pray. We invite you to join
in the following prayer or one of your own choosing.
We know that God is a Love that has no end and a Power that knows no bounds. God’s healing power of Divine Life is restoring, healing, and revitalizing our world in this very moment. We let go of any fears or anxieties, and we affirm that all are safe, healthy, and protected. We bless all those who support us in maintaining vibrant radiant health. We express Divine Life in all we think, say, and do. We bless our global family with radiant health, peace of mind, and abundant love.
When You Do Need to Be Out – Use Basic Prevention Steps
• Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Protect coughs by coughing and sneezing into your elbow and/or a tissue. Face masks are good to wear when out for the protection of those around you.
• Use hand sanitizer when hand washing is not possible.
• Greet people with Namaste and/or a smile rather than a hand-shake or a hug.
• Please stay home. The best way to stop the spread of this virus is to stay home. This is serious and should be taken seriously.